Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information from and about you:
- Personal Information: This includes information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and other contact information. We may also collect personal information about you from third parties, such as your social media profile information.
- Usage Information: This includes information about your use of our website, such as your IP address, browser type, device type, referring website, pages visited, and time spent on our website. We may also collect usage information about you from third parties, such as Google Analytics.
- Advertising Information: This includes information about your interactions with our advertising partners, such as your clicks on ads, your visits to advertisers’ websites, and your purchases from advertisers. We may also collect advertising information about you from third parties, such as Google Ads.
How We Use Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you: This includes sending you emails about your account, providing customer support, and processing your orders.
- To improve our website and services: We use your usage information to improve our website and services, such as by identifying and fixing bugs, and by making our website more user-friendly.
- To personalize your experience: We use your information to personalize your experience on our website, such as by tailoring the content and ads that you see to your interests.
- To send you marketing communications: We may use your information to send you marketing communications, such as emails about new products or services. You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link in any marketing email that we send you.
- To comply with the law: We may use your information to comply with the law, such as by responding to subpoenas or court orders.
Sharing Your Information
We may share your information with the following third parties:
- Our service providers: We may share your information with our service providers, such as our web hosting provider, email marketing provider, and payment processor. Our service providers are authorized to use your information only as necessary to perform their services for us.
- Our advertising partners: We may share your advertising information with our advertising partners, such as Google Ads. Our advertising partners may use your advertising information to serve you ads that are more likely to be relevant to your interests.
- Third-party partners: We may share your information with third-party partners, such as social media platforms. Third-party partners may use your information to serve you ads or other content that is more likely to be relevant to your interests.
You have the following choices with respect to your personal information:
- Access and correction: You may request access to your personal information and have it corrected if it is inaccurate.
- Deletion: You may request that we delete your personal information.
- Data portability: You may request that we export your personal information to another company.
- Opting out of marketing communications: You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time.
To exercise any of these choices, please contact us at [Your Email Address].
California Consumer Privacy Rights (CCPR/CPRA)
If you are a resident of California, you have the following additional rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to know: You have the right to know what personal information we collect, use, and disclose about you.
- The right to delete: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information.
- The right to opt out of sale: You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information.
- The right to non-discrimination: We cannot discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPR/CPRA rights.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us
We use reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.